All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionIntermediate Accounting DeMYSTiFieD moves beyond a basic understanding of core financial principles, providing a complete breakdown of the more complex theories and practices behind the creation of financial reports.
- Author BiographyGeri Wink, CPA, is a lecturer in intermediate accounting at the Hasan School of Business, Colorado State University-Pueblo and also works as a Certified Public Accountant in both Colorado and Texas Her work has been published in Oil and Gas Quarterly and The Management Accountant. Laurie Corradino is a student member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants, and other professional accounting organizations.
- Author(s)Geri B. Wink,Laurie Corradino
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleDemystified
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight690 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.