CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.75Trending at £50.87
- £24.36Trending at £25.35
- £9.07Trending at £10.01
- £14.41Trending at £15.79
- £18.55Trending at £19.53
- £12.98Trending at £14.49
- £10.94Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis book fits courses in advanced engineering dynamics using Newton-Euler and Lagrangian approaches.
- Author BiographyOliver M. O'Reilly is a Professor of Mechanical Engineering at the University of California, Berkeley. His research interests lie in continuum mechanics and nonlinear dynamics, specifically in the dynamics of rigid bodies and particles, Cosserat and directed continua, dynamics of rods, history of mechanics, and vehicle dynamics. O'Reilly is the author of numerous archival publications and of Engineering Dynamics: A Primer.
- Author(s)Oliver M. O'Reilly
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/08/2008
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note111 b/w illus.
- Weight1000 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.