Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionMnemonics is an age-old device for remembering names, numbers, and many other things. This title presents a series of mnemonic jingles that are by turns playful, sardonic, touching, and heroic to help both students and independent learners acquire and remember Spanish vocabulary.
- Author BiographyWilliam F. Harrison is Associate Professor of Spanish and Portuguese at Northern Illinois University. Dorothy Winters Welker (1905-1998) taught at the University of Illinois, Chicago.
- Author(s)Dorothy Winters Welker,William F. Harrison
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1997
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight482 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.