Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.41Trending at £14.45
- £4.95Trending at £5.98
- £4.95Trending at £6.94
- £12.64Trending at £15.97
- £10.40Trending at £13.78
- £7.30Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionFor many companies, fixed assets represent the largest single aspect of their financial statement, yet rarely do they command time proportionate to the magnitude of the investment. This is the first book to show how to implement internal controls for fixed assets.
- Author BiographyALFRED M. KING, CMA, is the Vice Chairman of Marshall & Stevens and the former chairman of Valuation Research Corporation, both of which are national firms of appraisers. In addition, he is the former chairman of the Accounting Committee of the Institute of Management Accountants. He speaks at various conferences (IMA, AICPA, NACVA) on valuation issues.
- Author(s)Alfred M. King
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/03/2011
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Corporate F&A
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight432 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.