Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.38Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.87
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the people of British North America threw off their colonial bonds, they desired the freedom to create and enjoy good, popular, responsive government. This text traces the central issue on which early Americans pinned their hopes for positive government: internal improvement.
- Author BiographyJohn Lauritz Larson, professor of history at Purdue University, is coeditor of the Journal of the Early Republic and author of the award-winning Bonds of Enterprise: John Murray Forbes and Western Development in America's Railway Age.
- Author(s)John Lauritz Larson
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication26/03/2001
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note15 illustrations, 5 maps, notes, bibliography, index
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.