All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the value Korean employers and workers place on stable employment with a focus on the workers' want for more desirable transition outcomes as modified by various individual and structural factors, particularly labor market structure.
- Author BiographyDr. Kim is a full-time lecturer in the Department of Social Studies Education at Ewha Womans University in Seoul, South Korea. Dr. Kim holds a Ph.D. in Sociology from Brown University.
- Author(s)Dr. Kim Sunghoon
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/12/2004
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Out-of-print date24/04/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.