All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- Series TitleMIT Readers in Contemporary Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byHille Paakkunainen,Kieran Setiya
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
- Author BiographyKieran Setiya is Associate Professor of Philosophy at the University of Pittsburgh. Hille Paakkunainen is Assistant Professor in the Department of Philosophy at Syracuse University.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £2.72
- £8.69Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.