CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.77Trending at £4.83
- £4.44Trending at £4.71
- £5.49Trending at £5.74
- £5.79Trending at £7.96
- £7.70Trending at £8.37
- £4.79Trending at £5.39
- £4.79Trending at £5.03
About this product
- DescriptionExplores different types of financial institutions, explaining their origins and how they have developed into the major forces that they are today.
- Author BiographySean Connolly is the author of more than 75 books for children and young adults, on global issues, citizenship, history and cultural affairs.
- Author(s)Sean Connolly
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication10/03/2011
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWorld Economy Explained
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width215 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.