All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleDigital Formations
- Series Part/Volume Number50
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight410 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAdrienne Russell,Nabil Echchaibi
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Table Of ContentsContents: Adrienne Russell: Introduction: International Blogging-Identity, Politics, and Networked Publics - Nabil Echchaibi: From the Margins to the Center: New Media and the Case of Bondy Blog in France - Eugenia Siapera: Theorizing the Muslim Blogosphere: Blogs, Rationality, Publicness, and Individuality - Kim De Vries: Bridges or Breaches? Thoughts on How People Use Blogs in China - Karina Alexanyan/Olessia Koltsova: Blogging in Russia Is not Russian Blogging - Axel Bruns/Debra Adams: Mapping the Australian Political Blogosphere - Carmel L. Vaisman: Blogs as Public Property Media: Defining the Roles and Assessing the Influence of Political Blogging in Israel - Aziz Douai: Offline Politics in the Arab Blogosphere: Trends and Prospects in Morocco - Giovanni Navarria: Beppegrillo.it: One Year in the Life of an Italian Blog - Yasmin Ibrahim: Textual and Symbolic Resistance: Re-mediating Politics Through the Blogosphere in Singapore.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Adrienne Russell is Assistant Professor of digital media studies at the University of Denver and was a fellow at the University of Southern California's Annenberg Center for Communication from 2005 to 2007. Her recent work has appeared in Critical Studies in Media Communication, New Media and Society, and Journalism: Theory, Practice, and Criticism. Nabil Echchaibi is Assistant Professor in the School of Journalism at the University of Colorado-Boulder. His most recent work has appeared in international journals including Javnost-The Public, Gazette: Journal of International Communication and The Journal of Intercultural Communication. He is the author of Voicing Diaspora: Ethnic Radio in Paris and Berlin between Cultural Renewal and Retention (forthcoming).
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.