CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.65Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
- £10.28Trending at £13.98
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on author's experience to deliver a complete solution-print and digital-for instructors & students by being: Integrated-Progression of Topics; Application Rich- Strong on Strategy; Current-Thought; Provoking; Relevant-Actual; and Practice of International Business.
- Author BiographyCharles W. L. Hill is the Hughes M. Blake Professor of International Business at the School of Business, University of Washington. Professor Hill received his Ph.D. from the University of Manchester s Institute of Science and Technology (UMIST) in Britain. In addition to the University of Washington, he has served on the faculties of UMIST, Texas A&M University, and Michigan State University. Professor Hill has published over 50 articles in peer-reviewed academic journals, including the Academy of Management Journal, Academy of Management Review, Strategic Management Journal, and Organization Science. He has also published two college texts: one on strategic management and the other on international business. Professor Hill has served on the editorial boards of several academic journals, including the Strategic Management Journal and Organization Science. Between 1993 and 1996, he was consulting editor at the Academy of Management Review. Professor Hill teaches in the MBA, Executive MBA, Management, and Ph.D. programs at the University of Washington. He has received awards for teaching excellence in the MBA, Executive MBA, and Management programs. He has also taught customized executive programs. Professor Hill works on a consulting basis with a number of organizations. His clients have included ATL, Boeing, BF Goodrich, Hexcel, House of Fraser, Microsoft, Seattle City Light, Tacoma City Light, Thompson Financial Services, and Wizards of the Coast.
- Author(s)Charles W. L. Hill
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication10/02/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date28/02/2017
- Weight1452 g
- Edition Statement10th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.