International Business and Government Relations in the 21st Century by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £114.58Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £9.11Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 23 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2005 book offers an outlook on relations in the twenty-first century between national governments and multinational companies.
- Author BiographyProfessor of International Business and Director of CIBER Thunderbird, The Garvin School of Management.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight890 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byRobert E. Grosse
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.