CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the analysis of high profile cases studies within the management of sport businesses. This text provides: a range of global sports cases; an analysis and comprehensive diagnosis of major international professional sport business cases; and, a presentation and an examination of key issues within each case.
- Author BiographySimon Chadwick is Professor of Sport Business Strategy and Marketing, and Leader of the Ambushing, Sponsorship and Sport Marketing Group, at Coventry University (UK). He is also a Director of the Birkbeck Sport Business Centre at the University of London. Simon is co-editor of the books 'The Business of Sport Management', 'The Marketing of Sport' and 'The Business of Tourism Management' (all published by FT Prentice Hall), and is also Editor of the International Journal of Sports Marketing and Sponsorship, Elsevier's Sport Marketing book series and the Henry Stewart Sports Marketing Talk Series. Simon has worked with numerous organisations from across sport including FC Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, Chivas US, the four Grand Slam tennis tournaments, the Football Association (FA), Sport England, the International Tennis Federation, Sport Business, Red Mandarin and International Marketing Reports. Dave Arthur is a senior lecturer in the Department of Exercise Science and Sport Management at Southern Cross University where he co ordinates the acclaimed Master of International Sport Management degree. Although this is his first co edited book he has published many book chapters, a range of articles in leading sport journals and is a member of the editorial board of Sport Management Review. In addition to academia he has consulted to leading sporting organisations including the National Rugby League, South Sydney Rugby League Club and the Australian Sports Commission. His abiding sporting passion however is rugby union. As a practicing journalist he was accredited for the 2003 Rugby World Cup and in 2006 he was privileged to be the Pacific Islanders' Media Manager for their three Test series versus Wales, Scotland and Ireland.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Out-of-print date24/01/2017
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight952 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byDavid Arthur,Simon Chadwick
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.