All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis Bible is written especially with children in mind and translated from Hebrew and Greek manuscripts. This edition is illustrated throughout and other features include a dictionary and colourful maps. It is also available with special St John's Gospel and St Mark's Gospel editions.
- PublisherAuthentic Media
- Date of Publication01/05/1995
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuthentic Media
- Out-of-print date06/07/2010
- Content Notecolour maps, colour illustrations
- Height230 mm
- Reading Age6-12
- Interest Age6-12
Most relevant reviews
- reeks202004 May, 2012by
very pleased with this book even it is not new but quite good condition.
The reason I bought this bible for children bec it is easy to read because we are deaf and one of our deaf friend saw this bible that I got one from you, they want some too. Thats reason I order more than 5 same bible books for them! Cyn
- nikkita26 Aug, 2011by
An outstanding piece of work!!!
I bought this bible for my 7 year old as I guessed it would be an easy read for him. However I also read it myself as it's so easy to understand. I would defintely buy a copy for myself.