CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £7.03Trending at £8.99
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book showcases the art and science of clinical sociology from around the world. It is the first book to present basic clinical sociology diagrams and models in addition to detailed histories of clinical sociology in the United States, Quebec, France, and Japan.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/11/2010
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleClinical Sociology: Research and Practice
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight438 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byJan Marie Fritz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.