About this product
- DescriptionCigarette packs evolved from the late 1800s into miniature works of advertising art today which attract an international audience of admirers and collectors. Hundreds of cigarette packs shown in color photos with vital information about manufacture and price. The images present visual history of more than 100 years of cigarette manufacture.
- Author BiographyDr. Fernando Righini lives in Camposanto, near Modena, Italy. He manages a bookshop in San Felice, Modena, Italy, and has collected tobacco-related articles since 1968. Marco Papazzoni is a graphic artist and photographer. He lives in Modena, Italy, where he works for a publisher.
- Author(s)Fernando Righini,Marco Papazzoni,Papazonni
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/1997
- GenreAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note700 color photos
- Weight830 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.