Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.01
- £7.48Trending at £7.60
- £7.17Trending at £7.30
- £9.51Trending at £9.64
- £10.43Trending at £11.93
- £4.05Trending at £6.96
- £9.11Trending at £9.24
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the field of global international crime and justice, providing an introduction to the nature of international and transnational crimes.
- Author BiographyMangai Natarajan is Professor in the Department of Criminal Justice at John Jay College of Criminal Justice, The City University of New York. A policy-oriented researcher, she has published widely in four areas: drug trafficking, women police, domestic violence and international criminal justice. She is the founding director of the international criminal justice major at John Jay College.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus. 1 map 13 tables
- Weight830 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byProfessor Mangai Natarajan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.