CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis popular introduction to the theory, practice and study of development takes a critical and interdisciplinary approach. The third edition has been revised and updates to take account of recent developments such as the sustainable development goals.
- Author BiographyDamien Kingsbury is a Professor of International Politics and holds a Personal Chair in the Humanities and Social Sciences at Deakin University, Australia.John McKay is a Partner with Analysis International in Melbourne and an Honorary Professor of the School of Humanities and Social Science at Deakin University, Australia.Janet Hunt is an Associate Professor at the Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research at the Australian National University, Australia. Mark McGillivray is Research Professor of International Development at the Alfred Deakin Research Institute, Deakin University, Australia. Matthew Clarke is Head of School, School of Humanities and Social Sciences at Deakin University, Australia.
- Author(s)Damien Kingsbury,Janet Hunt,John McKay,Mark McGillivray,Matthew Clarke
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/08/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- Content Note408 p.
- Weight748 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2017
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.