Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.37Trending at £29.99
- £7.20Trending at £12.99
- £9.34Trending at £9.49
- £10.48Trending at £14.99
- £4.83Trending at £5.99
- £1.19Trending at £1.23
- £0.99Trending at £1.14
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Due Process and Fair Trial Manual is a relevant resource to provide a concise and clear handbook about human rights and how to defend them.
- Author BiographyChristopher Kip Hale is senior counsel of American Bar Association (ABA) Center for Human Rights in Washington, D.C. James P. Bair practices in the Office of the Legal Adviser at the U.S. Department of State in Washington D.C.
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/09/2015
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight290 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byChristopher Kip Hale,James P. Bair
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.