All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.01
- £6.30Trending at £6.41
- £30.27Trending at £30.80
- £13.59Trending at £13.83
- £34.98Trending at £35.58
- £72.48Trending at £76.09
- £19.08Trending at £20.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume collects articles on international economic law from the Max Planck Encyclopedia of Public International Law, to facilitate easy access to content on trade and investment from the leading reference work in international law.
- Author BiographyDr. Frauke Lachenmann is Senior Research Fellow at the Max Planck Foundation for International Peace and the Rule of Law. Rudiger Wolfrum is Managing Director of the Max-Planck Foundation for International Peace and the Rule of Law, former Director of the Max-Planck Institute for International and Comparative Public Law, and Judge at the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication28/06/2014
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1808 g
- Width208 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edited byFrauke Lachenmann,Rudiger Wolfrum
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.