CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionCombining rigorous economic analysis with attention to the issues of economic policy that are important in this field, this title uses economic terminology when enhancing the analysis, helping the readers build their understanding of global economic developments and evaluate proposals for changes in economic policies.
- Author BiographyProfessor of Economics and International Business at the Stern School of Business, New York University. His research and publications focus on international industrial competition and government policies toward international trade and industry. He has been a Visiting Professor at Aoyama Gakuin University in Japan and a member of the U.S. faculty at the National Center for Industrial Science and Technology Management Development in China. He received the university-wide, Distinguished Teaching Award at New York University in 1991, and twice he was voted Professor of the Year by graduate students at the Stern School of Business.
- Author(s)Thomas A. Pugel
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIrwin Economics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1322 g
- Width185 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement15th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.