Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an overview of the critical approaches to global environmental politics. Guided by questions of how to understand the ecological predicaments and the global dimensions of the environmental policy questions they raise, this book is a contribution to fostering an approach to IR and ecological theory.
- Author Biography<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC -//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN > Eric Laferriere is Co-Coordinator of the Liberal Arts Program and Co-Chair of the Department of Humanities, Philosophy and Religion at John Abbott College, Quebec. Peter J. Stoett is Chair of the Department of Political Science at Concordia University in Montreal.
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byEric Laferriere,Peter J. Stoett
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.