Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- Author(s)Arturo Santa-Cruz
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of Contents1. On the Meaning of Sovereignty 2. The Western Hemisphere Idea and the Emergence of IEM 3. Chile's 1988 Plebiscite: The Birth of the IEM Network 4. Nicaragua's 1990 Elections: The Consolidation of the IEM Network 5. Mexico's 1994 Elections: Sovereignty Redefined 6. Peru's 2000 Elections: Democracy as an International Affair 7. IEM in Other Settings and in IR Theory
- Author BiographyArturo Santa-Cruz is Associate Professor at the Department of Pacific Studies, University of Guadalajara. He is the author of Un debate teorico empiricamente ilustrado: La construccion de la soberania japonesa, 1853-1902, editor of What's in a Name? Globalization Regionalization, and APEC, and co-editor of Globalization, Regionalization and Domestic Trajectories in the Pacific Rim: The Economic Impact. He has published several articles in refereed journals in Australia, Chile, Great Britain, Mexico, South Korea, and the United States.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.