CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.96
- £26.61Trending at £27.96
- £25.66Trending at £27.96
- £23.42Trending at £30.08
- £19.28Trending at £20.74
- £17.29Trending at £22.25
- £17.73Trending at £18.10
About this product
- DescriptionGlobalization, migration, and the spread of English have resulted in a great diversity of social and educational contexts in which English learning is taking place. This volume specifically designed for language teachers, provides links between sociolinguistic concepts and language pedagogy.
- Author BiographySandra Lee McKay is Professor of English at San Francisco State University, United States. Wendy D. Bokhorst-Heng is Assistant Professor at the National Institute of Education, Center for Research in Pedagogy and Practice, Singapore.
- Author(s)Sandra Lee McKay,Wendy D. Bokhorst-Heng
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication06/06/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleESL & Applied Linguistics Professional Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note4 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.