All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Environmental Law, Policy, and Ethics investigates the ethical and political justifications for the international legal regime protecting the environment, and analyses in detail the myriad challenges these justifications can face.
- Author BiographyProfessor Alexander Gillespie is the first New Zealander to be named Rapporteur for the World Heritage Convention, involving international environmental diplomacy. Professor Gillespie is also the legal and policy advisor to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Department of Conservation and provides commissioned work for the United Nations, the Commonwealth Secretariat, and commercial and non-governmental organisations in New Zealand, Australia, United States, United Kingdom and Switzerland. He has written over thirty articles that have been published in the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. He has been awarded a Rotary International Scholarship, Fulbright Fellowship, Rockerfeller Fellowship, and a number of smaller domestic awards.
- Author(s)Alexander Gillespie
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight490 g
- Width163 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.