CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication present in-depth study of the very topical subject-matter of legal powers of Conferences of the Parties established on the basis of Multilateral Environmental Agreements. The book deals with the legitimacy and efficiency of the decisions of such bodies.
- Author BiographyMalgosia Fitzmaurice, Ph.D., University of Warsaw, is Professor of Public International Law at the School of Law, Queen Mary University of London. She has published extensively on international environmental law, the law of treaties, indigenous peoples and Arctic law. Duncan French, PhD (2000), University of Wales, Cardiff is Head of School and Professor of International Law, University of Lincoln Law School. He has published widely on international environmental law, including Global Justice and Sustainable Development (Martinus Nijhoff, 2010).
- Date of Publication20/07/2015
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleQueen Mary Studies in International Law
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byDuncan French,Malgosia Fitzmaurice
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.