Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays, presenting international perspectives on the Faust theme in literature, theatre, performance, music, film, and dance. It examines questions of adaptation, translation and reception centering on a diversity of cultural traditions, including the Chinese, African, Brazilian, Indian and Canadian, as well as the European.
- Author BiographyLorna Fitzsimmons is Associate Professor at California State University, Dominguez Hills, Los Angeles, USA.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/10/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContinuum Reception Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byLorna Fitzsimmons
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.