CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
International Faust Studies: Adaptation, Reception, Translation by Jane Curran, Frederick Burwick, Gabriele Becheri, Antje Budde, Bree Hadly, Claudia Brodsky, Arnd Bohm, Alan Corkhill, Ehrhard Bahr (Paperback, 2011)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays by leading scholars presenting international perspectives on adaptation, reception and translation of the Faust theme in literature, theatre and music.
- Author BiographyLorna Fitzsimmons is Associate Professor at California State University, Dominguez Hills, Los Angeles, USA.
- Author(s)Alan Corkhill,Antje Budde,Arnd Bohm,Bree Hadly,Claudia Brodsky,Ehrhard Bahr,Frederick Burwick,Gabriele Becheri,Jane Curran
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication27/10/2011
- Series TitleContinuum Reception Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight438 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byLorna Fitzsimmons
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.