All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.41
- £12.33Trending at £12.60
- £13.37Trending at £16.00
- £35.20Trending at £38.01
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £25.63Trending at £27.12
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding the current state of affairs and tools available in the study of international finance is increasingly important as few areas in finance can be divorced completely from international issues. This book reflects the new diversity of interest in international finance by summarizing and synthesizing developments to date.
- Author BiographyHKB: Professor of Finance and Kogod Research Professor, Kogod School of Business at American UniversityLR: Associate Professor of Finance, Department of Finance and Real Estate, Kogod School of Business American University.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note36 b/w line
- Weight1128 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byH. Kent Baker,Leigh A. Riddick
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.