Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £29.22Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
- £19.99+ £2.90 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by thebotttomlineprices
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the corporate uses of international financial markets. This textbook explores issues of valuation, funding, and risk management. It includes an introduction followed by three main sections: currency markets; exchange risk, exposure, and risk management; and, long-term international funding and direct investment.
- Author BiographyPiet Sercu is professor of international finance at the Catholic University of Leuven. He is the coauthor, with Raman Uppal, of International Financial Markets and the Firm .
- Author(s)Piet Sercu
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication02/03/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight1673 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.20
- £5.39Trending at £7.97
- £29.49Trending at £38.22
- £9.47Trending at £9.96
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.07
- £12.27Trending at £14.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.