Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionCapital volatility, financial crises, aid, debt and the IMF are all issues that have received a great deal of attention. This title provides an essentially non-technical discussion of these issues, examining the underlying political economy and discussing the policy alternatives that are available.
- Author BiographyGRAHAM BIRD is Professor of Economics at the University of Surrey and is Director of the Surrey Centre for International Economic Studies (SCIES). He is also a Visiting Professor at The Fletcher School, Tufts University in the US. The author of many books and articles, he has been an advisor to the Independent Evaluation Office of the IMF, the World Bank, Commonwealth Secretariat and various UN agencies.
- Author(s)Graham Bird,Surrey Centre for International Economic Studies Director,and Visiting Professor
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/12/2003
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight566 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.