All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionIncorporates the changes in the world of international finance over the years. This book focuses on the emergence of new markets - particularly the rise to financial prominence of China and India and other growth economies in Asia and elsewhere.
- Author BiographyMaurice D. Levi is Bank of Montreal Professor of International Finance in the Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia, Canada.
- Author(s)Maurice D. Levi
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/05/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note73 black & white illustrations, 66 black & white tables, 73 black & white line drawings
- Weight1065 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.