Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.28Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionA wide-ranging analysis of institutional reforms needed to cope with international financial crises.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey R. D. Underhill is Professor of International Governance in the Department of Political Science of the University of Amsterdam. Xiaoke Zhang is Research Fellow in the Department of Political Science of the University of Amsterdam.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleGlobal Economic Institutions
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 4
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus. 14 tables
- Weight618 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byGeoffrey R. D. Underhill,Xiaoke Zhang
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.