All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £34.00Trending at £37.78
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £40.35Trending at £40.90
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £19.49Trending at £20.99
- £36.74Trending at £40.48
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on two distinct parts: emphasis on the basics and emphasis on a managerial perspective. This book provides students with a foundation for analysis that can serve them well in their careers ahead.
- Author BiographyCheol S. Eun is the Thomas R. Williams Professor of International Finance at the DuPree College of Management, Georgia Institute of Technology. He has held appointments at the University of Minnesota, the University of Maryland where he received the Krowe Teaching Excellence Award, the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and the Esslingen University of Technology in Germany. Professor Eun's research on international finance appears in leading research journals including the Journal of Finance, Journal of Banking and Finance, Journal of International Money and Finance and Management Science. Professor Eun chairs the annual Fortis/Georgia Tech Conference on International Finance the objectives of which are to promote research on international finance in a forum for academics, practitioners and regulators. He serves as a consultant to national and international organizations, including the World Bank and the Korean Development Institute, advising on capital market liberalization, global capital and exchange risk management. Bruce Resnick, Wake Forest University. Bruce G. Resnick is the Joseph M. Bryan Professor of Banking and Finance at the Babcock Graduate School of Management of Wake Forest. He has also taught at Indiana University, the University of Minnesota, California State University and at the Helsinki School of Economics. Professor Resnick has served as resident director of the Center for European Studies at the University of Limburg in the Netherlands. His research interests include efficiency of options and futures markets and empirical tests of asset pricing. A major focus is the optimal design of internationally diversified portfolios controlled for parameter uncertainty and exchange rate risk. In recent years, Professor Resnick has investigated international portfolio investment strategies applying information in the yield curve. His research has been published in major academic journals in finance. Bruce Resnick is an associate editor for the Journal of Financial Research, Journal of Multinational Financial Management and the Journal of Economics and Business.
- Author(s)Bruce G. Resnick,Cheol S. Eun
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication11/02/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight1254 g
- Width218 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement7th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.