All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.36
- £13.37Trending at £19.99
- £7.45Trending at £12.05
- £10.78Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Financial Statement Analysis provides the most up-to-date detail for the successful assessment of company performance and financial positions. This rich, clear reference covers all aspects from financial reporting mechanics and standards to understanding income and balance sheets.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS R. ROBINSON, P<small/small>D, CFA, is Managing Director of the Americas at CFA Institute. ELAINE HENRY, P<small/small>D, CFA, is a Clinical Associate Professor of Accounting at Fordham University. WENDY L. PIRIE, P<small/small>D, CFA, is Director, Curriculum Projects, in the Education Division at CFA Institute and served as editor for this book. MICHAEL A. BROIHAHN, CFA, is Associate Professor of Accounting at Barry University in Miami Shores, Florida.
- Author(s)Elaine Henry,Michael A. Broihahn,Thomas R. Robinson,Wendy L. Pirie
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/03/2015
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleCFA Institute Investment Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight376 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.