All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to conducting focus group discussions in health and social science research.
- Author BiographyMonique M. Hennink is an Associate Professor in the Rollins School of Public Health at Emory University. She has extensive experience in conducting qualitative research in developing country settings and has trained researchers, professionals and students on qualitative techniques in China, India, Pakistan, Uganda, Malawi, South Africa, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and the United States of America.
- Author(s)Monique M. Hennink
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/10/2007
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note62 b/w illus.
- Weight557 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.