CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe majority of SMEs are operating in a networked business environment. This book focuses on international growth, such as how companies expand their operations across national borders through opportunity exploration and exploitation, and identification and development of innovations, that is, on international entrepreneurship.
- Author BiographyNiina Nummela is professor of International Business at the Turku School of Economics, Finland. She has published in the area of international entrepreneurship, small business management, interfirm co-operation, and research methods. She has contributed to Journal of World Business, European Journal of Marketing, International Small Business Journal, and Journal of Engineering and Technology Management, among others.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in International Business and the World Economy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note29 black & white tables, 16 black & white line drawings
- Weight657 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byNiina Nummela
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.