All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis two-volume original reference work provides a comprehensive overview of development economics and comprises contributions by some of the leading scholars working in the field. Authors are drawn from around the world and write on a wide range of topics.
- Author BiographyEdited by Amitava Krishna Dutt, Professor, Department of Economics and Policy Studies, and Faculty Fellow, Kellogg Institute for International Studies, and Faculty Fellow, Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies, University of Notre Dame, US and Jaime Ros, Professor, Department of Economics and Policy Studies, and Faculty Fellow, Kellogg Institute for International Studies, University of Notre Dame, US
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byAmitava Krishna Dutt,Jaime Ros
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.