All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis major handbook provides an authoritative review of the current knowledge regarding the fundamental biological and developmental processes related to self, social interaction, and shyness, covering the main approaches to intervention and treatment.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/08/2001
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight960 g
- Width166 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byLynn E. Alden,W. Ray Crozier
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.