Consider these sponsored items
- £72.49Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Handbook of Threat Assessment offers a definition of the foundations of threat assessment, systematically explores its fields of practice, and provides information and instruction on the best practices of threat assessment.
- Author BiographyDr. J. Reid Meloy is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at the University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine and a faculty member at the San Diego Psychoanalytic Institute. Dr. Meloy is a board-certified forensic psychologist and internationally recognized expert in threat assessment. He is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences and an elected affiliate of the International Criminal Investigative Analysis Fellowship. Dr. Jens Hoffmann is a forensic psychologist and researcher collaborating with several universities in Germany. Dr. Hoffmann is head of the forensic consulting firm Team Psychology and Security and head of Institute Psychology & Threat Management, having offices in Germany and Switzerland. He is also former president and board member of the European Association of Threat Assessment Professionals.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication03/12/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight902 g
- Width180 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byJ. Reid Meloy,Jens Hoffmann
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £172.67Trending at £217.93
- £30.72Trending at £31.07
- £33.52Trending at £41.88
- £37.38Trending at £41.28
- £31.56Trending at £36.19
- £11.98Trending at £12.07
- £6.59Trending at £8.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.