All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn analytical work on leading research issues in the economics of regulation. It offers a comprehensive discussion of major developments in both the theory and practice of regulatory economics. It begins by looking at the principles, history and methods of regulation before turning to specialist themes.
- Author BiographyEdited by the late Michael A. Crew, formerly CRRI Professor of Regulatory Economics and Director, Center for Research in Regulated Industries (CRRI), Rutgers Business School, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Newark, US and David Parker, formerly Research Professor in Privatisation and Regulation, Cranfield School of Management, Cranfield University, UK and Co-Director, Regulation Research Programme, Centre on Regulation and Competition, University of Manchester, UK
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2008
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byDavid Parker,Michael A. Crew
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.67Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.