All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis insightful new Handbook addresses a number of central questions, including: How are host cities selected and under what economic conditions? How are these events organized, and how is local resistance overcome?
- Author BiographyEdited by Wolfgang Maennig, Department of Economics, University of Hamburg, Germany and Andrew Zimbalist, Robert A. Woods Professor of Economics, Smith College, US
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication19/04/2012
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byAndrew Zimbalist,Wolfgang Maennig
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.