CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- Author(s)Ed Ferrett,Phil Hughes
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/08/2012
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date01/10/2015
- Content Note44 colour tables
- Weight1939 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsAbout the authors; Preface; Acknowledgements; List of principal abbreviations; Foundations in health and safety; Policy; Organising for health and safety; Promoting a positive health and safety culture; Risk assessment; Principles of control; Monitoring, review and audit; Occupational incident and accident investigation, recording and reporting; Movement of people and vehicles - hazards and control; Manual and mechanical handling hazards and control Work equipment hazards and control; Electrical hazards and control; Fire hazards and control; Chemical and biological health hazards and control; Physical and psychological health hazards and control; Construction activities - hazards and control; Study skills; Guidance to candidates for the practical unit; Index.
- Author BiographyPhil Hughes MBE, MSc, CFIOSH, is a former Chairman of NEBOSH (1995-2001), former President of IOSH (1990-1991) and runs his own consultancy. He received an MBE for services to health and safety and as director of RoSPA in the New Year's Honours List 2005. Dr Ed Ferrett PhD, BSc (Hons Eng), CEng, MIMechE, MIET, CMIOSH, is a former Vice Chairman of NEBOSH (1999-2008) and a lecturer on various NEBOSH health and safety courses. He is a Chartered Engineer and a health and safety consultant.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.