Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionWorkforce mobility and cultural diversity within contemporary international organizations pose different challenges for managers and HR professionals to bridge diverse working, learning and communication styles. This book examines the key issues in recruiting, staffing, developing and evaluating an international workforce.
- Author BiographyElaine S. Potoker is a Professor in the Loeb-Sullivan School of International Business and Logistics at Maine Maritime Academy, USA. She has extensive experience as a practitioner in international business and cross-cultural management and training. Her research focuses on management across cultures, workforce development, international management, and marketing.
- Author(s)Elaine S. Potoker
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/10/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note60 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, 58 black & white line drawings
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.