International Human Resource Management by Marion Festing, Allen D. Engle, Sr. (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £42.23+ £1.84 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- See details for delivery est.
- £32.80+ £5.99 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionDowling et al is a rare instance of a textbook that has developed alongside the field - helping to shape what it is today - and remains the market leading IHRM textbook worldwide. This edition includes changes such as a streamlined chapter structure and a chapter on the cultural context of IHRM.
- Author BiographyPeter J. Dowling (Ph.D, The Flinders University of South Australia) is a Professor of Human Resource Management at La Trobe University. He has co-authored a number of books and has written or co-authored over seventy journal articles and book chapters. He serves on the editorial boards of International Journal of Human Resource Management, Journal of World Business, Management International Review, Journal of International Management, Thunderbird International Business Review, Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources, Journal of Management & Organization and ZfPGerman Journal of Human Resource Research. Peter is President of the International Federation of Scholarly Associations of Management (IFSAM), a Vice-President of the Australia & New Zealand International Business Academy, a Life Fellow of the Australian Human Resources Institute and a Senior Research Affiliate of the Center for Advanced Human Resource Studies at Cornell University. Former roles include past National Vice-President of the Australian Human Resources Institute and editor of Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources (1987-1996). Marion Festing is Professor of Human Resource Management and Intercultural Leadership at ESCP-EAP European School of Management in Berlin, Germany. Her previous appointments include the University of Paderborn, Germany, and she has gained educational, research and work experience in France, Australia, Tunisia, Taiwan, and the U.S. Dr. Festing's current research interests focus on transnational HRM strategies, global careers, and global compensation. Her publications include a book on strategic international human resource management (Strategisches Internationales Personalmanagement, 2e) and a co-authored text on international human resource management (Internationales Personalmanagement, 2e). In addition, she has written or co-authored more than 50 book chapters and journal articles, as well as published in such international journals as Management International Review, Economic and Industrial Demography, European Management Journal, and International Journal of Globalisation and Small Business. Dr. Festing serves on the editorial boards of Career Development International, Journal of Management & Organization, International Journal of Globalisation and Small Business, ZFP-German Journal of Human Resource Research, and Zeitschrift Fur Management. In 2006, Dr. Festing served as co-chair of the IHRM track at the IFSAM conference in Berlin. She received her Ph.D. from the University of Paderborn. Allen D. Engle, Sr. is a professor of management in the College of Business and Technology at Eastern Kentucky University, where he has taught courses in management, human resource administration, organizational behavior, organizational theory, and international management. He also has been a visiting lecturer at the FHS - Hochschule Fur Technik, Wirtschaft und Soziale Arbeit, St. Gallen in Switzerland, and a visiting professor of international management at the University of Pecs in Hungary. Dr. Engle is a national and regional professional member of World at Work (formerly the American Compensation Association) and the Society for Human Resource Management, as well as a longtime member of the U.S. Academy of Management. His research interests are in the topic areas of compensation theory and practices, leadership and organizational change, job analysis, managerial competencies, and organizational design -- particularly their impact on multinational firms. Published in regional, national, and international academic journals, Dr. Engle has presented academic papers at conferences in the U.S., Australia, Canada, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Slovenia, Spain, and the United Kingdom. He also has consulted for regional firms and presented professional seminars in the areas of performance appraisal systems, executive team building, strategically responsive compensation systems, intercultural management issues and organizational change. He rec
- Author(s)Allen D. Engle,Marion Festing,Sr.
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Weight672 g
- Width197 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement6th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.