All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the issues related to human resource management (HRM) in an international context. The chapters explore the models, tools and processes used by international organizations in order to assist international managers to better face the challenges and changes in HRM.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication07/03/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleManagement and Industrial Engineering
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note2 Illustrations, black and white; X, 143 p. 2 illus.
- Weight403 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byCarolina Machado
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.