International Human Rights Law: Cases, Materials, Commentary by Olivier de Schutter (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £18.99+ £7.00 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by wigmores
- See details for delivery est.
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully updated edition offers coverage of new topics and a more student-friendly design, while retaining the original style and features.
- Author BiographyOlivier De Schutter is the former UN Special Rapporteur on the right to food (2008-14) and a member of the UN Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights. A professor at the University of Louvain (UCL) and at the College of Europe and a Member of the Global Law School Faculty at New York University, he has been Visiting Professor at a number of institutions, including Columbia University (2008-13). From 2002 to 2006, he chaired the EU Network of Independent Experts on Fundamental Rights, a high-level group of experts which advised the European Union institutions on fundamental rights issues. He has acted on a number of occasions as expert for the Council of Europe and for the European Union. Between 2004 and 2008, he was the General Secretary of the International Federation of Human Rights (FIDH) on the issue of globalization and human rights.
- Author(s)Olivier de Schutter
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight2000 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Law
- £14.24Trending at £14.52
- £31.10Trending at £33.24
- £9.26Trending at £14.99
- £27.58Trending at £31.00
- £28.33Trending at £29.90
- £32.07Trending at £33.29
- £5.50Trending at £6.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.