All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of this innovative textbook explores human rights law through an engaging combination of theory and practice.
- Author BiographyIlias Bantekas is Professor of International Law at Brunel University. He has held human rights-related academic posts at leading law schools, including the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, Harvard University and the University of Trier. He has advised governments, international organisations and NGOs in most fields of human rights and international law, and was a member of the Greek Truth Committee on Debt. His recent books include Criminological Approaches to International Criminal Law (Cambridge, 2014), Introduction to International Arbitration (Cambridge, 2015) and International Law, 2nd edition (with E. Papastavridis, 2015). Lutz Oette is a Senior Lecturer in Law at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. He has pursued human rights cases before several regional and international bodies, and has engaged with a range of actors in comparative research, advocacy and reform projects aimed at developing and implementing international human rights standards.
- Author(s)Dr Lutz Oette,Ilias Bantekas
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/09/2016
- GenreInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1910 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.18
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £42.62Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.