CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- Author(s)Philipp Harms
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/07/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight338 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
- Table Of ContentsList of Figures. List of Tables. Acknowledgements. 1. Introduction. 2. Unstable Growth and International Investment: Empirical Evidence and Literature Survey. 3. Stochastic Growth, Poverty Traps, and International Investment. 4. The Evidence on International Investment and Political Risk. 5. The Theoretical Analysis of Political Risk. 6. Host Country Income and the Discrimination of Foreign Investors. 7. Redistribution in the Closed and the Open Economy. 8. Intragenerational Conflict and Political Risk. 9. Summary and Conclusions. References. Author Index. Subject Index. Symbols and Abbreviations.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.