Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionExamines different models from around the world of how journalism can support deliberation - the processes in which societies recognize and discuss the issues that affect them, appraise the potential responses, and make decisions about whether and how to take action.
- Author BiographyAngela Romano teaches journalism at the Queensland University of Technology, Australia. Her publications include Politics and the Press in Indonesia and Journalism and Democracy in Asia.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Cultural and Media Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 25
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAngela Romano,Sam Mwangi
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.