All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.78
- £24.53Trending at £24.83
- £31.41Trending at £33.29
- £23.03Trending at £24.29
- £23.39Trending at £25.01
- £17.56Trending at £18.20
- £19.29Trending at £21.17
About this product
- DescriptionA vindication of the belief in global or universal justice, which explores both liberal and Marxist grounds for such belief. The book also looks at the obligation to cancel Third World debt.
- Author BiographyRobin Attfield taught philosophy at Cardiff University, Wales from 1968 to 2012. He also taught at University of Ife, Nigeria, and University of Nairobi, Kenya. His books include Ethics: An Overview (2012), Environmental Ethics (2003 and 2014) and The Ethics of the Global Environment (1999; second edition forthcoming). He and his wife have three children, and are members of the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers). Barry Wilkins taught Philosophy at Cardiff University, Wales until his retirement in 2011. Also for Routledge he contributed to Noel Timms and David Watson (eds), Philosophy in Social Work. In addition to publishing articles on various issues in social and political philosophy, he has contributed research to two series of books: The Communist International in Lenin's Time and collected speeches and writings of Malcolm X.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/1992
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight294 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byBarry Wilkins,Robin Attfield
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.